Automation is the technology by which a process or procedure is performed with minimal human assistance.
Industrial automation is the use of various control devices like PC's/PLC's/DCS, used to have control on various operations of an industry without significant intervention from humans and to provide automatic control performance.
Duration: 60 DaysKnow More
1. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
2. Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition(SCADA)
3. Drives & Motors
4. Panel Designing
7. HMI (Human Machine Interface)
8. AutoCAD (EX)
9. On site Practical Exposure
10. Soft Skill Development
1. Introduction to PLC family.
2. Role of PLC in automation.
3. Introduction of field devices attached to PLC.
4. PLC fundamentals (Block diagram of PLC)
5. PLC hardware
6. Addressing concept.
7. Control Wiring
8. Sinking and sourcing concept.
9. PLC programming software.
10. Application and programming.
11. Basic programming instructions.
12. Advanced Programming instructions.
13. Uploading and downloading of program.
14. Troubleshooting and fault diagnostics of PLC.
1. Introduction to SCADA
2. Creating new project.
3. Creating tags
4. Creating tag database.
5. Creating graphical objects.
6. Animating graphical display.
9. Alarm History
10. Security and Access levels.
11. Recipe management
1. Basics of motor.
2. Operation of AC motors and its limitations.
3. Operation of DC motors and its applications.
4. Introduction of drive family.
5. Criteria for drive selection.
6. Programming of parameters.
7. Fault finding/troubleshooting
8. Designing of drive panel.
9. Communication with PLC.
10. Harmonics problems.
11. Reactors and terminators.
12. Soft starters.
1. Selection of enclosure
2. Designing of enclosure
3. Type of enclosure
4. Power & control circuits
5. Single Line Diagram
6. Three line diagram
7. General Arrangement Diagram
8. Maintenance & troubleshooting Training
1. Introduction of Switchgear
2. Classification with respect to Voltage
3. LT Switchgear discrete component
Switch, Switch Disconnect & Fuse Combination Unit
HRC Fuse Links
Industrial Control Transformers
4. Combination units
5. DOL Motor Starter
Motor protection – Star delta Starters
Electrical Motor Protection relay
1. Various types of Transmitters / sensors used in industrial applications
2. Position sensors: Photoelectric, Proximity, Encoders
3. Temperature Measurement (RTD, Thermocouple, thermostat Working principle, types, selection
4. Flow Measurement, Working principle, types, selection guidelines
5. Pressure Measurement, Working principle, types, and selection guidelines
6. Level Measurement, Working principle, types, and selection guidelines
7. Load measurement, Load cells
8. Solenoid valves, Control valves, Smart transmitters
9. Instrument transformers (CT, VT)
10. Process control Basics, Closed & Open loop control
11. Process controllers (On-off, Proportional, PID)
1. Introduction to HMI Family
2. Creating new application.
3. Creating / editing screens.
4. Creating tags
5. Communication with PLC.
6. Upload/Download program
1. Introduction of AutoCAD
2. 2D Modeling
3. 3D Modeling
4. Layout & Plotting